Sniped: Quickie Sniped: Quickie

L0L

That was so freckin funny! You should totaly make more or make this one longer! i love that way he died lmao!

Cigarette Cigarette

Nice!

I really liked it, i first time i watched it i couldnt understand the lyrics to well so i replayed after reading them and it works really well, love the animation too, it touched me!

Chris Crocker gets shot Chris Crocker gets shot

OMG!

That was soo funny! and the voices you use i belive it was Duke Nukem, So perfect! i really liked that! Cant wait to see some of your other Submissions!

DnaDraxxus responds:

Thanks happy to see you liked it. Hopefully i'll be submitting another entry in the near future but i cant make an promises : ).

Horny Schoolgirl Horny Schoolgirl

hmm...

theres some bugs in this game, i cant get past level 5, her hand gets suck uner the screen, please fix i want to beat this and it drives me crazy i cant finsh the flash!

Space Bar Space Bar

I thought is was...

It was allright, not too bad, re-make with music maybe? Lower score because no music. I have a song im putting up soon you could use if you like?

Wicked Recall Wicked Recall

Super Addictive!

That game was fun! it may help build my memory but mine is kinda bad, i got to level 19 some someday i can beat you! ill let you know if i do or get close lol! =].

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

WOW!

I thought this song is great!
Your music is allways amazing! Keep it up and keep em coming!

Cant wait to here more!

When a Tear is Shed - F-777 When a Tear is Shed - F-777

Awesome!

I think its calming and not to heavy ether! its nice remember allways let me know your new stuff! cant get enough!

Broken Ice - F-777 Broken Ice - F-777

Checked it out! ;)

Pretty good song! I like it I'll have to check out some more of your stuff! I plan to come out with more soon! Keep on makeing music! I loves it!

F-777 responds:

Thanks. Let me know when those songs come out.