Sniped: Quickie Sniped: Quickie

L0L

That was so freckin funny! You should totaly make more or make this one longer! i love that way he died lmao!

Cigarette Cigarette

Nice!

I really liked it, i first time i watched it i couldnt understand the lyrics to well so i replayed after reading them and it works really well, love the animation too, it touched me!

TAINICUS

Chris Crocker gets shot Chris Crocker gets shot

OMG!

That was soo funny! and the voices you use i belive it was Duke Nukem, So perfect! i really liked that! Cant wait to see some of your other Submissions!

TAINICUS

DnaDraxxus responds:

Thanks happy to see you liked it. Hopefully i'll be submitting another entry in the near future but i cant make an promises : ).

Road to Hell w/ Bob Hope Road to Hell w/ Bob Hope

WOW!

That was pretty funny, and that drawing of the Devil(Or just a demon?) Was freckin AMAZING!

DH: I'd Kill For Candy DH: I'd Kill For Candy

Awesome!

I thought it was great! kinda werid though but creative! Thought about makeing it a story? like before that happened and some after? That would be fun!

demoninabottle responds:

I thought about making a story but I've got a wicked big paper due and I wouldn't have been able to pump this out by Halloween. Thanks for the review

Come Outside!! Come Outside!!

Wow!

HAha i thought this was great! it made me laugh and i had to watch it again! Funny funny stuff make more please!

FoxCoon responds:

More will come.. eventually. Thanks for enjoying it though!
watching it through more than once is like.. the highest of honors. xD

A Legend: The Mourner 3 A Legend: The Mourner 3

Wow!

I understand it alot better now, after watching all 3! I love the series! Its great! Thought about making another that has all there conected? Like in one big Flash?

The Mourner 2 The Mourner 2

Awesome!

I liked this one as well, and i like your choise of words!

The Mourner The Mourner

Little short

Its kinda short but the drawing are great and the music is good, but it ends so quick...

Charlie Zero's Apology Charlie Zero's Apology

HAha!

Haha that one made me laugh! i love it!